LendIt create an immutable Land Lease Ledger (LLL) where the involved parties can enter agreements which are fed by historic land usage data, trusted events and benefit from a data-driven revenue and risk sharing mechanisms.
We assure that rental agreements are fair and transparent to landowners and farmers.
Find easily trustworthy renters.
Profit from our standardized process.
Fair price evaluation and transparency.
For farmland investors
Manage your farmland portfolio.
Use our marketplace for farmland to locate potential new investments.
Give access to small investor thanks to tokenization.
Find new places to increase your operations.
Find new farmland in just a few clicks and browse its history of that.
LendIt connects farmers with crowdfunding investors.
Lend your farmland fast
- We offer on-chain standardized agreements,
- Eliminate the financial risk of not being payed,
- We collect and automate payments,
- Analytics data are written to ledger to prove your farmland is properly used.
Find the perfect farmland
And profit from increased transparency:
- Record of the land history,
- Fair market price evaluation,
- Optional Parametric insurance.
- LendIt historical and tamper-proof data let Lend-It create a farmer profile,
- This track record will facilitate loan at the bank,
- This profile will even work for unbanked people and facilitate micro loan in developing countries.
million unbanked people
are poorest in developing countries
By using blockchain and applying tokenization, in the form of a Security token (STO), Investors could:
- Own a piece of a land,
- Participate to the farms performance.
- More farmer to access farmland,
- Distribute equally benefits.
I am convinced of this technology and believe that we can still define many interesting application cases and will realize practical solutions. I see a particular opportunity for transparency and traceability in the "from farm to fork" food chain.
– Dr. Fabian Wahl, Head of the Strategic Research Unit Microbial Systems of Food at Agroscope.
"blockchain and smart contracts can increase efficiency, transparency and traceability in agricultural supply chains and improve rural development interventions"
– Blockchain for agriculture. Opportunities and challenges. FAO publication
Blockchain can helps to keep tabs on abundant commodities and reduce cases of illegal harvesting and shipping frauds. The United Nation reveals that food frauds cost the global economy around $40 billion per year because of illicit trades.
4-5 Oct 2019
Crypto Mountain talk
in Technipole Sion. We will participate to talks about blockchains in agriculture.
07 Nov 2019
Swiss Food Research
Lendit is presenting at 13:15 at the 5th Meeting of the IG Digitalization, University of Zurich UZH Focus and traceability solutions and trust in the agri-food chain We will hear about the ongoing projects that aim to improve the traceability and ensure trust in the agri-food chain.
Latest from the Blog
Founder, CEO at Disruptr.ch, Blockchain developer, CEO tokens-economy.com, Cordalo.ch
Cédric worked with various Insurances companies across Switzerland on online applications handling billion premium volumes.
Full Stack Developer
Co-Founder, CTO at Earlybyte
Co-Founder, CEO at Earlybyte
Team Head Product Specialists Equities & Themes at Zürcher Kantonalbank